Attend the Essence Music Festival in New Orleans!
Use your American Airlines AAdvantage® miles to bid on this star-studded music experience for you and a guest. Over the weekend of
July 6- July 8, 2012, the Big Easy will be the place to be! See and hear the best in music and entertainment!
This exciting music festival package for two (2) includes:
- Exclusive Essence Music Festival Gold Circle Ticketsfor Friday, July 6-Sunday, July 8
- The Superdome will be electrified with performances by the hottest stars in R&B, soul and gospel, including a performance by The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin. Also, enjoy Superlounges that will feature your favorite songs and music’s greatest and newest talents
- Two (2) VIP Wristbands, for access to the daily Empowerment Seminars
- Get engaged in unforgettable discussions on the power of family, community and the power of your spirit with the people, policy makers, performers, thinkers and leaders that matter most to your world
- Take a seat at the table with Gospel Recording Artist Kirk Franklin, one of the most dynamic and successful performers in gospel music history
- Winner will enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner with Mr. Franklin*
For more information about the Essence Music Festival, click here
Then, bid on this one-of-a-kind experience today!
*Fulfillment date and time at the discretion of FoYo Soul Entertainment.
Need airfare? Visit AA.com to book your flights. Or, let us help you book your airfare. The winning bidder will be given the following options to add on to their auction package:
Domestic Round-trip Airfare for 2
50,000 AAdvantage miles
100,000 AAdvantage miles
Need a hotel room or rental car? Use miles to book your hotel. Redeem as few as 1,000 miles for hotel stays and car rentals at over 10,000 locations worldwide.
Terms and Conditions
- This opportunity is only available to AAdvantage® members legally residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of bidding.
- This prize is for the highest winning bidder and one guest. The prize is non-transferable. All purchases made through the Auction are final. No mileage refunds will be made.
- Shipping Availability:
- Shipping is included in the mileage price of the item. A physical mailing address within the United States is required to ship any documents regarding this event. Cannot ship to a PO Box.
- Once the auction has closed, eligibility requirements as shown in the Terms and Conditions on this page will be validated. You may be asked to fill out an affidavit of eligibility before the prize is awarded. Please allow 5-7 business days after the auction has closed for you to be contacted by an American Airlines representative to discuss the details of your prize, including hotel accommodations. If you do not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and the second highest bidder will be contacted and offered the prize at the highest bid that bidder placed.